I need some hard numbers on nonprofit direct mail and online donor responses. I would prefer initial contact via email - but feel free to call if that works for you. I would love to know:
- How many pieces of direct mail are sent out?
- What is the response rate?
- How do those numbers compare to last year?
- What is the average gift you are seeing?
- Are some mailings/regions performing better than others?
- Is your nonprofit increasingly turning to email?
- How many emails are sent out for the holiday, and do they have follow-up emails?
- Are you seeing a higher average gift online?
Please answer the questions that apply to your organization. I'm trying to figure out if the holidays are going to be good, bad or ugly - and would love to hear from you. Thank you and I look forward to your response!
All the best,
The NonProfit Times
973-401-0202 Ext 208