Thursday, March 27, 2008

Why Google? iGoogle!

Do any of you use iGoogle as your homepage? It's a virtual dashboard of your work (or home) life at a glance.

I don't know, maybe I'm just too excited about these kinds of things but I see nonprofits everyday struggle with efficiencies, with project management, scheduling meetings, keeping track of the million things on their 'to-do' list without ever starting a 'stop doing' list (that's Jim Collins' idea, not mine).

Met some people from Google at the Nonprofit Tech Conference in New Orleans...they are GOOD people and want to help you do your job. If you don't know about GoogleApps, come to our workshop next week. Even better, and this is just between you and me, I'm trying to get Google to our Money for Mission Conference on June 24th (yup, at the Turning Stone again).

Want to see what my iGoogle looks like?








No comments: